Saturday, July 3, 2010

July 2010 Upkeep

So I haven't posted anything for a while. A long while.

Haven't been doing much with my time, it just seems to slip by almost unnoticed.

Had a rather large amount of my Ork army stolen, lost my grandmother, moved to the golden city of Los Angeles, had most of my family turn into monsters with lawyers and thievery. Still looking for a real job, thought there must be work in LA. But this kind of talk is not my standard fare for the blog. Not like anybody reads this anyway.

So truth be told one reason why I haven't updated is that my new place doesn't have television or internet yet. Another is that with this whole grief thing I haven't felt like playing or building anything. Oh and I shouldn't forget the loss of my KoS Biker army, which at a current GW price point would cost around $800 dollars. (For 2000 points 4 units of 10 bikers, Wazzdakka, couple of Battlewagon conversions from Land Raiders, and 9 buggies.)

But say la vie. In fact I suppose this just means that my hopes and desires to fix up the army for Apoc with some konverted scratchbuilds, will just have to be built to replace what was lost.

But that's eventually. Not anytime soon. I'm not deleting the blog, still kinda hoping somebody out there will read it and go, 'wow that stuff he builds is cool!' But for now until such a point that I have the energy to build stuff, a working camera and an internet connection that doesn't require me to be at my parent's house the blog is on hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment