Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Setbacks

So we all experience them from time to time, I've been experiencing one for the last week or so with having to completely up-end my work area for the need to use the Garage as a car-hold.

But despite that I'm back to work this time on Battlewagon 1, trying to get a little more of those details down so that few (if any) recognize that the sides are not GW grays.

So today's big work is in the side piston, which any real Tread head would know is integral to how a Tank can turn right or left. Of course any real Tread head would know what the hell they're called.

But that little dinky thing on the side couldn't possibly have been difficult, right? Well actually it was more difficult then it should have been, and I didn't even get it completely accurate since it's supposed to have some armor and rivits in a rectangle around it, but sometimes you have to let something go.

Of course I realized after finishing this near worthless detail that its not going to really be seen too often.
This would be my current plans for the sides. Unfortunately the Big Shoota got a little cut off in the photograph, but I think you can pretty much get the jist of it.

Peace
~OD

No comments:

Post a Comment