Thursday, July 15, 2010

Everything is still settling in the wake of everything that's happened, but life goes on. Set up shop in the garage a few days ago and sat down to work. Decided that of course my next big project was to be recreating my Kult of Speed from the ground up and making the entire force a tough hard Konverted piece.

Debating on the moment as to how I am going to base them. If I keep them in tune with my previous force then fluffwise they will represent the roaming tribe across the desert plains of Hanai 3 (whose only settlement is the oasis palace of DelGor), but I am also leaning towards perhaps making them entirely different fluffwise to the planet my Ork forces have previously been bound to.

Depending on which way I go it will either be Desert Terrain or City Ruins/streets for basing, which while it may sound dull and boring, the fluff and basing means a lot to me. Obviously otherwise I wouldn't be writing about all this.

Anyway there are 2 new posts underneath this one that revolve around what I am calling Projekt KOS 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment