Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Wagons Ho!

So my Order of the Leman Russ bits came in. Definitely regretting not getting one of the accessory sprues at the same time as money as gotten a little too tight again for any sort of expenditure other then the essential food and gas.

But I did get started with them a bit today. Already planning this one to be a reversed Looted (and Orkified) Leman Russ. I know nothing to look at now, but note where its been cut. Thats because this Wagon is going to have a detachable armored transport area for WYSIWYG armored top

But this one's on hold for the moment. Thats because with 2 of those Leman Russ sprues on the line I figured I'd tackle the easy Konversion first.
Say hello and a quick goodbye to the pristine plastic.
I think maybe this time I went a little overboard with the damage detailing. But then again its amazing how much a difference painting makes.

At first I thought the kannon in what's traditionally a Lascannon
port would be best, but as time went I began to think about how it'd be nicer to have a Kannon on a turret of some kind instead of just mounted at the front. Also I thought about the awesomeness of a barricade and extended cab to further illustrate the differences between Imperial Leman Russ's and mine. Plus that barricade ended up being home to a number of shavings, filings, and other plastic flotsam and jetsam.

Oh and that extended back is also where I can attach/detach the KFF sat dish.

Tired, sleepy time now.

No comments:

Post a Comment