Wednesday, May 5, 2010

So haven't updated in a bit. Still the beginning and I already [censored] up the whole 1 post a week. But been having setbacks and personal problems plus the whole finals season, so I suppose personal life gotta come first.

Been thinking about other projects I'd like to do, one of which being an entire Cybork army. Granted this would be more for aesthetic purposes and not so much gameplay purposes. At least when I get all the designs down a bit.

first designs of the new deluxe Kickin Legs (yes I know I'm not living in 2nd Edition, but this idea is really me paying homage to the Ere We Go book).

But its going. Unlike usual you can actually see some of the finer work I'm putting in detailing of the parts, specifically the scratches and dings that add so much realism to the piece.

As you can tell from the pic on the right, its a little oversized for a Nob. Its a problem I'm beginning to notice that I'm just about always building things just a little too big. But hey, Orkz don't do small things. I might end up modifying an old konversion or just changing these legs into the base for a Mega Nob, as they're just about the right scale.



And I guess I'll leave you with that for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment