Saturday, October 20, 2012

DakkaJet Update 36 hours in

Well here's a big ole update on the DakkaJet Projekt hour 36...

 The wings for Jet 2 have inlaid housings for the Supa Shootas and the beginnings of wing flaps that are ready for plating.  Additionally there are 4 ready to mount Supa Shootas and all the parts ready for an additional 4 (well one needs drilling, and 4 need an additional housing detail, but just about ready to run).

Jet 1's front intake is ready to roll and the canopy work is... well done.  I had originally wanted to do something a little different with the jet, my plan had been to switch the rear canopy around and place a pilot in there, but it just didn't work out.  In any case I dig it, and besides no good conversion ever goes exactly as planned.


The base now has a Killa Kan torso.  It's actually one of my favorite scratch Kans I've ever built, shame he's already dead.  








No comments:

Post a Comment